Friday, August 26, 2011

Custom Left 4 Dead 2 Survivor Model Downloads

  • Download my L4D (1&2) autoexec config
    ("F9" Toggles 3RD Person Modes)

  • I am no longer able to host downloads for the mods, however most can still be downloaded from MrLanky's website or from L4DMaps


    1. I love your Famas weapon mod!

      But I downloaded it here and it has no hands, and the one from has hands but the muzzle flash is in the wrong place.

      Can you point me to a download that has both things correct? (I don't really care about the invisible clip)

      Or point me to a place where I can learn to add the hands myself?

    2. Hello,

      Can these skins be server side? I run a server with more than 8 players - would love the extra characters to have different skins instead of duplicates..


    3. One more thing.... would also love to have a custom weapon on the server with a high damage count - the aa-12 - as found on this video here (around 30 seconds in).

      How do I go about doing this for everyone? Keep up the good work!

    4. Hey Ubtri your friend, barker, gave this link to me, i need to talk to u, can u add me? or send me email?

    5. guys please help me i always get the server thingie saying to do about the hunter (werewolf) MOD and cant get it to work please help

    6. have a skin problem, I downloaded but not installed on the L4D2 me, any help?

    7. How about the Black ops survivors? I'd love to see that. The best setup would probly be Richtofen: Rochelle, Dempsey: Nick Nikolai: ellis, Takeo: coach

    8. I don't know if you're still converting models considering the last time I talked to you was two years ago but could you please do this for me:

      I finally found an aya brea model from 3rd birthday to use for a replacement but it's for gta games can you please import her over zoey or over coach so we can have her in game along with claire

    9. Though they could never beat Capcom's Resident Evil Series, Valve corporation did gave them some competition with their Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 for sure. The first installment of this franchise was really awesome.
      Thank you for your hard work... All the best!